Saturday, March 14, 2015

Senior Capstone

Hello fellow classmates,
I hope your spring break was exciting. I am in need of your help for my senior capstone project. I am doing research about Facebook Privacy and would like you all to take my survey. This is only for students 18 years and older. There is the typical Consent form and then the survey. It should take about 5 minutes. Thank you for your time and willingness to help a fellow student. Click this Link to go directly to the survey. Also the address is http://tinyurl.com/ktq6qnk
Mikey Nelson

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I tried but the questions are way too confusing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, if you have questions, feel free to emial me and I may be able to help. I am finding out why people share on facebook, what they share and their perception of privacy on Facebook

    ReplyDelete